Learn how to add new Safetica NXT or DEMO customers and check their deployment status afterwards.
You can add two types of customers in Safetica HUB:
Customer type Description
|New customer||A customer who purchased Safetica NXT, our software as a service solution.|
|DEMO customer||A DEMO customer with dummy data that can be used to introduce Safetica features during sales demonstrations. This customer instance should be removed when it is no longer needed. You can only have one DEMO customer at a time.|
Adding a new customer in Safetica HUB is pretty straightforward. You can watch a video to see how it is done:
- Sign in to Safetica HUB using your Azure credentials.
- Click Add customer.
- Choose which type of customer to add and click Next.
- Add the company name.
You can also choose a Short company name – a simplified alias with maximum 10 characters without spaces. Short company name is used to identify the company in Safetica NXT.
5. All fields in the form are mandatory.
6. Deployment will start after you click Add in the last Review section of the form. It can take a few minutes.
7. You can see the status of your new customer in the Customer status column.
8. After deployment is finished, you can visit your new customer’s NXT console by clicking in the Actions column.
A new account is automatically created for the newly registered customer in Safetica Partner System. It is then linked to the respective partner's account. This way, you can add a new customer end-to-end without contacting Safetica Support.
Check the deployment status of your customer
You can encounter the following deployment options in the Status column:
|Deployment in progress. Customer is not fully enrolled, and you cannot visit their Safetica NXT console yet.|
|Customer is fully deployed. You can visit their Safetica NXT console by clicking in the Actions column.|
|Customer removal in progress after you click in the Actions column.|
|Unspecified issue with the customer. Please contact Safetica Support.|