How to enable debug (verbose) logging on stations with Safetica
Sometimes you may be asked by Safetica support to enable debug logging on specific endpoints for troubleshooting purposes:
- Open Safetica Management Console.
- Go to Maintenance -> Endpoint settings.
- On the left side in the tree select the computer or group of computers for which you want to change the settings.
- In the bottom section expand Debug logs.
- Select Verbose in the menu and confirm the settings using the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
Logging level is automatically downgraded every seven days until the level Errors is reached.