This list contains the main changes, improvements and bug fixes in Safetica 9.5.
- E-mail DLP policies for protecting e-mail on Exchange Online / Office 365
- Revamped and automated configuration of Office 365 integration
- Enhanced and more robust persistent file tagging using metadata-based context DLP technology
- Support for Azure SQL (please contact us if interested)
- macOS Device Control for external USB devices available in non-restrictive, alert-only mode
- New built-in sensitive content templates for Brazil, Ecuador and Singapore
- Better support for web apps using end-to-end encrypted file transfer, e.g. Firefox Send, ProtonMail, etc.
- Improved support of security groups and Active Directory structures
- Configurable validation of network certificates
- Security Audit: Revised security issues, charts and summaries
- Improved macOS client management and file audit
- WebSafetica change log notifications are shown after product updates
- French and Brazil Portuguese languages available for the Safetica endpoint client
- Safetica License terms and conditions, Safetica Distribution terms and Safetica Terms of Provision of Support were updated. The update consists of changes relevant for MSP partners and minor changes for perpetual license conditions.
- Office 365 configuration has moved from WebSafetica to the desktop Safetica Management Console
- Order of Safetica Maintenance modules optimized based on customer feedback
- User experience improvements of FortiGate integration configuration
- Memory optimizations for server, endpoints and virtualized environments