After updating your Windows 10 with the Aniversary Update, your Safetica Management Service may stop working. Please do the following to fix the issue:
- Run regedit and navigate to:
HKLM\Software\Safetica Management Service
- Delete these strings:
- Run SQL Management Studio and run this command to delete license information from the database:
delete FROM [safetica_main].[safetica].[licence_number]
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Safetica Management Service, right-click restart.bat and select Run as Administrator.
- Log in into Safetica Management Console. A wizard will be shown with a connection error. Click Profile (top right corner) and in the Connection section click on Settings where you have to set the connection to your database (server, username "safetica", and password for safetica SQL account).
- Go to Maintenance - License Management, and re-enter your license.